Junior Finance Officer
Position: paid, full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Contract duration: min6 months with possible extension
Reports to: Country Representative
Since December 2017, PIN has been providing assistance in Rohyinga refugee camps arriving to Bangladesh from Myanmar. Focusing on protection, coordination and shelter upgrades, PIN has trained a cohort of local volunteers who further support refugee households in upgrading their shelters in preparation for the monsoon season. To improve safety of vulnerable groups in the camps, PIN employs unique participatory approaches titled Her Safety and His Safety, which engage women and men to identify their security concerns and empower them to apply measures addressing these risks.
You will be working within humanitarian context, cooperating with local and international partner NGOs’ ,supporting finance and logistic unit at national level and closely cooperating with desk at HQ level. We are looking for person who will be able to cope with regular tasks such as drawing, forecasting, reporting and financial administration of project implementation with pro-active approach and solution findings within given frame.
For this position we consider important:
- Advanced Excel skills as you will handle Pivot Tables and other complex functions
- Communicative level of English
- Working effectively and collaboratively in support of building a team-based culture of work
- Ability to communicate clearly not only within PIN team but also with our local partners
- Passion in detail
- Experience with administrative or finance positions desired
- Start-up salary approx. 2 400 USD (before taxation, per diems included)
- Possibility to gain interesting working experience within a professional, internationally recognized NGO;
- Reimbursement of costs of visas and vaccinations;
- Medical helpdesk and psychological consultation available online;
- Travel insurance;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the country of residence once per every 6 months;
- Accommodation in PIN guesthouse or housing allowance;
- 25 days of paid leave per year;
How to Apply:
Kindly send us your CV (no more than 4 pages) and short cover letter via this link.
Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.