Senior Recruitment Specialist
Position: paid, full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: People in Need headquarters (Prague)
Contract duration: 12 months with possible extension
Reports to: Head of HR, Relief and Development dept.
Are you enjoying matching the right people to the right jobs? We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Specialist Getting to know interesting people from very diverse backgrounds who all want to feel the work they do makes an impact will be your everyday task.
For our HQ HR team we are looking for a Senior Recruitment Specialist who should support us with attracting and recruiting people who share our values and way of working, and help both external and internal candidates find the right fit within the organization.
We have about 1300 staff members (220 of them international and HQ) who are working for People in Need Relief and Development department; providing humanitarian and development assistance in 20 countries in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Your role will be to:
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers at headquarters and in international country programs’ offices to understand their staffing needs
- Overlook the whole recruitment process for HQ and international positions
- Support hiring team members and HQ HR Officers responsible for recruitment to find mutual understandingof the staffing priorities and the constraints
- Actively look for ways to improve current sourcing and recruitment process and HR communicationthrough effective communication and coordination, analysis of recruitment as well as labour market data, proactive networking, use of social media, building a database of qualified professionals, and development of hiring team members skills
- Directly coordinate recruitment for certain number of vacancies
- Promote working environment of openness, mutual respect and sharing
In order to be a good fit, you should:
- Be interested in people, want to listen to them and learn about them
- Have advanced knowledge of HR and recruiting functions and relevant experience with international recruitment
- Like working with social media and have the relevant skills
- Enjoy communication with different personalities and be able to tailor the way of communication to their needs; have ability to facilitate compromise
- Have interest in working with data and information
- Speak and write in English fluently, have experience with intercultural and HR communication
- And be interested in international development and humanitarian aid
We are offering:
- Background and professionalism of the Czech largest non-governmental organization
- Interesting and creative work with international reach
- Starting salary in the range 35 000 - 40 000 CZK based on candidate's experience
- 25 days of annual leave, 3 sick days
- Home office upon agreement
- Open and informal organizational culture
- Possibility to participate in interesting events we organize (e.g. One World international film festival)
- Friendly colleagues with similar values
- Child and dog friendly office
Formed in 1992, People in Need has grown to be the biggest organisation of its kind in Central and Eastern Europe, find more about our work at www.clovekvtisni.cz/en
Kindly send us your CV and a short cover letter in English via this link.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.