Plzeň Region: Family Consultations
The purpose of family consultation in Plzen is to find and help families with children in difficult circumstances that result in their exclusion from society. This situation has a negative effect on the family environment and the children’s development. We try to motivate our clients and provide them with social assistance and consultation. The aim of the services we provide is to help families with issues they cannot deal with alone.
Our Social Activation Services for Families with Children form the core of the family consultation service. The primary aim of this social service is maintaining or renewing the functionality of the family in its natural environment. Primarily we takes steps to stop the deterioration of the family’s situation and afterwards we attempt to contribute to the improvement of social skills, living standards and general contentment of the family members. The service is aimed at families with children of school age and younger who find themselves in a situation that shows some of the traits listed below:
- problems with upbringing and care for children,
- effort to create conditions for the children’s return to the family,
- difficulties with finances, maintaining the family budget and housekeeping,
- issued connected with the children’s school attendance,
- socio-pathological phenomena in the family (criminal activities, addictions, …)
Social Activation Services for Families with Children
Capacity: up to 10 clients to 1 worker
Age: 18 and over
We offer our service at the addresses listed below:
- Náměstí míru 40, Domažlice
- Nádražní 73, Horšovský Týn
- Vídeňská 9/4, Klatovy
- Revoluční 1071, Nýřany
- Svaz bojovníků za svobodu 68, Rokycany
- Mánesova 1522, Stříbro
Our workers also visit clients in their homes at previously arranged times. The service is provided between 8 and 4:30 pm. Another part of our service is to accompany the client on visits to authorities and other institutions.
You will find all necessary information about our service in our public commitment.