Intern for Grants Research
Job location: Prague
Starting date: ASAP
Type of cooperation: 10/15 hours per week. The position of the intern is not paid.
The Intern will be part of the Grants Development Unit within the Humanitarian and Developmental Department of People in Need.
The main responsibility will be to map and collect information on private foundations to support PIN’s Relief and Development work.
- Updating private foundations mapping based on desk research
- Select foundations based on PIN Relief and Development Department priorities
- Develop table with key criteria to share information with country programmes abroad
- Continuous update of the table with new foundations and new information
- Performs a variety of other related duties as required
- Perfect English (B2/C1 level)
- Willingness to learn
- To be able to take ownership and be self-dependent
- Academic background in humanities, civic sector, administration; or work experience in fundraising, grants development is preferred not required
- Availability to work for 10-15h/week for at least 5 months (long term cooperation)
- Opportunity to get first-hand experience within grants research in one of the biggest NGO in Central Europe
- Professional experience for students
- Background in our office in Vinohrady Prague 2 (desk, printer, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule (with home office)
- Home offices based on agreement
- Access to our e-learning platform, and other internal trainings on humanitarian and developmental work
- Support from our international team with a dedicated line manager
- Informal organizational culture with access to our internal event
How to apply:Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV and short cover letter via this link. Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People in Need staff are expected to perform job duties and responsibilities in accordance with People in Need Code of conduct and key policies (available at: www.peopleinneed.cz/policies).