Learning and Development Coordinator
Location: Prague, HQ
Starting date: May/June 2022, asap
Duration: Czech employment contract for 1 year with a possibility of extension (transfer to a contract with an indefinite period)
Refers to: Head of RDD HR
Formed in 1992, People in Need has grown to be the biggest organisation of its kind in Central and Eastern Europe. We have over 1500 staff members who are working for People in Need Relief and Development department in 23 countries of Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Would you like to coordinate training programs that prepare our employees for humanitarian and development activities?
Become our new Learning and Development Coordinator!
- Are you interested in / have you got experience in Learning and Development coordination (and event coordination)?
- Do you have good organizational and communication skills and can you manage smaller to medium size projects?
- Would your colleagues describe you as responsible, innovative, proactive and with a client-oriented approach?
- Do you enjoy working with and administering various online tools and platforms in a creative manner?
- Are you fluent in both Czech and English?
Join our team!
The results of your work will be following:
- Our Induction Training Programme will have an ensured quality with great methodological support. The programme will be ever evolving in reaction to internal needs and attendees’ feedback.
- All relevant employees will undergo the Hostile Environment Awareness Training and Personal Survival Techniques Training. These trainings will reflect any newly identified needs and all documentation will be flawlessly archived.
- People in Need will continue providing a high number of language courses to its employees.
- Our Learning Management System will be administered in a timely and precise manner. All users of our e-learnings will receive adequate support. The creation of all new e-learnings will be well coordinated with internal stakeholders and external providers. Our managers will receive relevant reports.
- Leadership and Talent management programs as well as our Trainee Programme will be regularly organized.
- All our online learning tools will be impeccably administered and developed.
- Our staff will have your advice and will be supported in creating new L&D solutions tailored to identified needs.
- People in Need will have an energetic promoter of Learning and Development opportunities across the organization.
- We will be up to date with various trends in L&D thanks to your networking and research activities.
- Various offline events such as our Assessment Centre or our representation at student fairs will be well supported.
We are offering:
- Background and professionalism of the largest Czech non-governmental organization;
- Interesting and creative work with international reach;
- Starting salary in the range 38.000 – 42.000 CZK gross per month based on previous work experience and according to PIN salary scale;
- PIN supports professional and personal development;
- 25 days of annual leave, 3 sick days;
- Home office upon agreement, flexible working hours;
- Multisport card;
- Child day care for employees’ children (kindergarten in the building of our office);
- Open and informal organizational culture;
- Possibility to participate in interesting events we organize (e.g. One World international film festival);
- Friendly colleagues with similar values;
- Laptop for work (also for personal use);
- Psychological support;
- International online induction for all the new staff (HQ + country programmes of RDD);
- Language courses available.
How to apply:
Are you interested in this offer? Please sends us your CV and cover letter in English via our application form.
Find more about our work at www.clovekvtisni.cz/en