Talent Acquisition Specialist
Starting date: August 2022 and onwards
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contract duration: 12 months with possible extension
Reports to: Head of HR, Relief and Development dept.
Do you enjoy matching the right people to the right jobs?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our HQ HR Team whose job will be to support PIN by attracting people who share our values and work commitment and recruiting them for the right roles.
We have more than 1900 staff members in the Relief and Development department of PIN; providing humanitarian and development assistance in 23 countries in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Your role will be to:
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers at headquarters and in international country programs’ offices and understand their staffing needs;
- Overlook the whole recruitment process for HQ and international positions;
- Support hiring team members and HQ HR Officers responsible for recruitment to find mutual understanding of the staffing priorities and constraints;
- Actively look for ways to improve current sourcing and recruitment processes and HR communication (internal recruitment, labour market data, social media use, networking, candidate database building, hiring team knowledge building, etc.)
- Directly coordinate recruitments for a certain number of vacancies;
- Promote working environment of openness, mutual respect and sharing.
In order to be a good fit, you should:
- Be interested in people, want to listen to them and learn about them;
- Have advanced knowledge of HR and recruiting functions and relevant experience with international recruitment;
- Enjoy working with social media and have relevant skills;
- Enjoy communication with different personalities and have strong interpersonal skills
- Have interest in working with data
- Speak and write in English fluently, have experience with intercultural and HR communication;
- Be interested in international development and humanitarian aid.
We are offering:
- Background of the largest Czech non-governmental organization;
- Interesting and creative work with an international reach;
- Starting salary in the range 42 – 45 000 CZK gross per month based on previous work experience and according to PIN salary scale;
- PIN supports professional and personal development;
- 25 days of annual leave, 3 sick days;
- Home office upon agreement, flexible working hours;
- Multisport card;
- Child day care for employees’ children (kindergarten in the building of our office);
- Open and informal organizational culture;
- Possibility to participate in interesting events we organize (e.g. One World international film festival);
- Friendly and professional colleagues with similar values;
- Laptop for work (also for personal use);
- Psychological support;
- International online induction for all the new staff (HQ + country programmes of RDD);
- Language courses available.
Formed in 1992, People in Need has grown to be the biggest organisation of its kind in Central and Eastern Europe, find more about our work at www.clovekvtisni.cz/en
How to apply:
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV and short cover letter (no longer than 4 pages altogether) via our application form.
Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on rolling basis and the vacancy will be closed when filled.
People in Need staff are expected to perform job duties and responsibilities in accordance with People in Need Code of Conduct and key policies (available at: www.peopleinneed.cz/policies).