Karlovy Vary Region: Family consultations
The purpose of family consultations is to find and help families with children in difficult circumstances that result in their exclusion from society. This situation has a negative effect on the family environment and the children’s development. We try to motivate our clients and provide them with social assistance and consultations. The aim of the services we provide is to help families with issues they cannot deal with alone.
Our Social Activation Services for Families with Children form the core of the family consultation service. The primary aim of this social service is maintaining or renewing the functionality of the family in its natural environment. Primarily we takes steps to stop the deterioration of the family’s situation and afterwards we attempt to contribute to the improvement of social skills, living standards and general contentment of the family members. The service is aimed at families with children of school age and younger who find themselves in a situation that shows any of the traits listed below:
- problems with upbringing and care for children,
- effort to create conditions for the children’s return to the family,
- difficulties with finances, maintaining the family budget and housekeeping,
- issued connected with the children’s school attendance,
- socio-pathological phenomena in the family (criminal activities, addictions, …)
Social Activation Services for Families with Children
Capacity: up to 10 clients to 1 worker
Age: 18 and over
We offer our service in municipalities where we have our branch offices, that is Karlovy Vary, Žlutice, Sokolov, Kraslice, Chodov and Ostrov. We also offer our service in other municipalities of the Karlovy Vary region. The service workers visit clients in their homes at previously arranged times on working days between on working days between 8:30 am and 5 pm. If necessary, the meeting can take place in consultation rooms at the addresses listed below. Another part of our service is to accompany the client on visits to authorities and other institutions.
- In Karlovy Vary you can find us at our address Blahoslavova 18 without an appointment every Thursday between 9 and 11 am.
- In Žlutice you can find us at our address Velké nám. 144, without an appointment every Wednesday between 10 am and 12 pm.
- In Sokolov you can find us at our address Nádražní 544, without an appointment every Monday between 10 am and 12 pm.
- In Kraslice you can find us at our address Havlíčkova 61, without an appointment every Monday between 9:30 and 11 am.
- In Chodov you can find us at our address Budovatelů 677, without an appointment every Monday between 1 and 3 pm.
- In Ostrov you can find us at our address Lidická 1036, without an appointment every Tuesday between 10 am and 12 pm.
You will find all necessary information about this service in our public commitment.